St Ninidh’s Derrylin.
We in St Ninnidh’s Primary School, in partnership with parents and community, will strive, through effective teaching, to enable the pupils to grow and develop to their full potential in a caring, supportive and flexible learning environment.
We aspire to excellence, which will be underpinned by respect, fairness and inclusion, so that our children will engage actively and responsibly in our school and in an ever-changing diverse society.
Vision for the future
- to continue promoting the strong Catholic ethos of the school
- to maintain high standards in delivery of the curriculum and pupil achievement
- to maintain the positive, caring environment of our diverse and inclusive school community, which is a noted strength of the school, through the continued partnership of home, school and parish.
- to ensure that the school continues to meet the requirements brought about by the rapid changes of ICT and Curricular Review
- to incorporate curricular changes and initatives in whole school development
- to maintain an attractive, learning environment for pupils
- to ensure continuing improvements in security, maintance and resourcing of the premises
- to ensure continuing improvements of curricular resources